- Gold Tequila - 4 shots of the cheapest stuff
you can find. Helpful hint: to measure a "shot" (one ounce), you can use the
little cup that comes with a bottle of Pepto Bismol or Nyquil. Just be sure to
clean out the sticky residue first.
- Triple Sec Liqueur - 1-1/2 shots. Make sure you
get the plain (unflavored) stuff.
- Frozen Lime-Aid - One 12 ounce can of the
- Lemon Juice - One ounce (save one of the
- Ice Cubes - 12 to 18 depending upon how slushy
you like yours.
- Margarita Rock Salt - Found in the "Mixers"
section of your local grocery store.
Mix Tequila, Triple Sec, Frozen Lime-Aid, Lemon
Juice and Ice Cubes in a blender (puree setting).
lemon rind over rim of glass then dip rim of glass in salt.
Pour & enjoy.